About Me

My photo
I'm an engineering student who likes to read and write philosophy and poetry as a hobby. Hopefully you'll like something, the poems all have some emotional meaning behind them. Comments appreciated.

Saturday 25 September 2010

Not Afraid

I'm not afraid of who might see,
Who might know, or who'll judge me.
I'm not in control of what goes on inside,
This feeling is now much too potent to hide.

A long time unsure, so full of denial,
Not willing to accept what I'd known for a while.
What could have been more, if we'd met differently,
Just why can't it be how we want it to be?

There's challenges to face, and not much is known,
We can fight on each day, not ever alone.
Whatever happens now, I'll never regret,
It's not perfect by far but it's yours and mine yet.

There's room to grow, and each other to learn,
A lifetime of love and happiness to earn.
Trust in me now, this is only the start,
Come what may, I'll never break your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment