About Me

My photo
I'm an engineering student who likes to read and write philosophy and poetry as a hobby. Hopefully you'll like something, the poems all have some emotional meaning behind them. Comments appreciated.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

I Seek

Never so much have I longed as I do,
Nor been so determined to find,
The deepest and purest of Love that is true,
And be free from these weights on my mind.

In virtue, in pain, when proud and when meek,
Always there throughout joy and sorrow,
It's not a person themself that I desperately seek,
But that warmth and great hope for tomorrow.

The world feels so cold, so barren, so dead,
All life sucked right out by despair,
It's beauty but it's pain, life hung by a thread,
No one sees, no one knows, no one cares.

Deep inside, from the depths of the soul,
Hope's alive, it's impossible to kill.
It's a drive to restore and to fight for your goals,
Your most powerful weapon, your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment