About Me

My photo
I'm an engineering student who likes to read and write philosophy and poetry as a hobby. Hopefully you'll like something, the poems all have some emotional meaning behind them. Comments appreciated.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Eternal Love

The moment comes and goes,
The tide ebbs and flows,
The season changes on cue,
Forever I'll Love you.

Nothing I need, I only desire,
All that I see is all I require,
To converse with you is to truly live,
Just to hold you- oh what I'd give.

Thinking of you is so bittersweet,
Not even knowing if we'll ever meet,
5000 miles I'd traverse for you,
I'd go there right now if you needed me to.

Heartache aside, I wish you joy and bliss,
Second to that, I long for your kiss,
But this pain is too great, too hard to bear,
My heart, so broken, in need of repair.

I speak only truth- I want you to know,
I don't know what to do, where to go,
The distance, the time, the hardship is tough,
The dream I still crave, of the life, is enough.

The moments still come and go,
The tides still ebb and flow,
The seasons still change on cue,
But never before have I felt as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment