About Me

My photo
I'm an engineering student who likes to read and write philosophy and poetry as a hobby. Hopefully you'll like something, the poems all have some emotional meaning behind them. Comments appreciated.

Monday 29 March 2010

Alone

My phone sits in silence, I do not exist,
Invisible to the world, I'm shrouded in mist,
I push on forward and seek to discover,
An objective, a goal- to fight for another.

This other I seek, seems less real by the day,
Something invented, imagined to portray,
Some ideology which I can't find.
No, there is only one on my mind.

Irrational mind, I can never suppress,
I fade from whats real to cease the distress,
I wish you were here. I hope you appear,
To whisper the words of my dreams in my ear.

Thinking of a life without you, I die,
My insides turn over at the thought, I could cry,
If I told you my secret, the risk is too great,
I could lose you forever, or succumb to some fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment